Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Totes Love Totes

In a pedestrian environment, it is absolutely essential to have a good tote bag.  Women may have big-ass purses, but who really likes carrying those around?  But a tote bag...that is unisex.  Everyone can sport a sturdy, practical bag.  But it's not just having the bag; it's what's on the bag, too.  Sure, there are generic totes with no logos or clever phrases or quirky artwork.  Maybe those are even ideal. However, in this city, what kind of bag you carry can be just as revealing about your personality as the clothes you wear or the book you read (well, that last one might be a trump card). Are you ironic?  Vintage?  Rebellious (I saw a bag with nothing but a decided expletive scrawled on it; definitely to the point)? Funny?  Practical?

I thought this guy had a pretty solid choice:
I wish I was a little bit taller

No comments:

Post a Comment